Moong Dal Tadka with Prawns
• By Niti Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 509 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Tadka with Prawns
- › Deveined Prawns 250 gms
- › Moong Dal 35 gms
- › Onion 60 gms
- › Tomato 80 gms
- › Mustard Oil 5gm
- › green chilly 1
- › turmeric powder 1 tsp
- › salt as per taste
- › cumin powder 1 tsp
- › whole cumin 1/2 tsp
- › Fresh chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Heat oil in pressure cooker. put whole cumin seeds, onion and tomato.
2. Once this turns mushy, put prawns and fry for a min.
3. Add Moong dal tumeric powder, cumin powder, salt and saute all the ingredients together for another 2 minutes.
4. Add Water and close the lid upto 4 to 5 whistles.
5. Garnish with fresh Coriander leaves. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!