Moong Dal Paneer Chilla
• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 166 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Paneer Chilla
- › Moong Dal
- › Butter
- › Ghee
- › turmeric
- › Paneer
- › Peas
- › Green chilli
- › Mustard seeds
- › Curry leaves
- › Salt
1. Soak the moong dal in water for 2-3 hours. Afterwards make a fine paste in grinder by adding just a bit of water. Make thick batter just like dosa batter.
2. For filling, heat 5 g butter in a non stick pan. add chopped green chilli, mustard seeds and curry leaves and let it splutter. Then add green peas and saute for 1-2 mins. Add crushed paneer, turmeric and salt and saute for 6-7 minutes. keep the filling aside.
3. Take a non stick pan, keep the stove at a hot flame. sprinkle some water and wipe the pan. spread the moong dal batter over the pan with help of a rounded spoon or small bowl. brush 1-2 g ghee over the chilla. turn and cook for some time on low flame. turn it again and pour the filling, leave it for a few seconds. I made approximately equal parts of filling beforehand. fold the chilla and serve.
4. For Chuttney, take 1 toamto, ginger, some garlic cloves, green chilli,salt and good amount of coriander and grind it. Serve hot and enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!