Moong dal Dahi pokora
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Moong dal Dahi pokora
- › Moong Dal 80g
- › Dahi 200g
- › Ginger
- › Green Chili
- › Salt
- › Mustard oil 3g
- › Water
1. In a bowl Soak moong dal overnight. Take Dahi and put it in soft cloth and hang it overnight.
2. Next day In a blender add moong dal, hung curd, green chill, ginger and salt and blend to make smooth paste add water if required.
3. Grease appam pan with mustard oil and let it become hot over high heat. Reduce the heat put the batter with a spoon into the appam pan cover and cook till one side is cooked. Now turn it over and cook the other side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!