Moong Dal Chilla
• By Isha Oberoi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1012 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Chilla
- › 100 gms moong dal
- › 30 gms chana dal
- › 100 gms paneer
- › 14 gms oil
- › 1 tspn ginger chilli paste
- › peas and corn 1/2 cup boiled
1. For chilla 1. Take 1 cup moong dal. 2. Add 1/4 cup chana dal. 3. Wash 2-3 times till water is transparent. 4. Soak in boiling hot water for 1.5 hour. Or you can soak overnit in normal water. 5. Add 1 inch ginger and 2 green chillis. 1 tsp salt. 5. Make coarse paste. 1st grind without water. 6. Add water bit by bit. Keep the batter thick. 7. Pour in a pan and add fresh dhania. 8. Temper pan by heating up, apply oil and wipe with spirkled water. Make sure there is no oil as chilla will stick if there is even a trace of all. Do this before every chilla. 9. Pour one ladle and spread from centre. Do it with soft hands. 10. Drizzle oil on top and let it cook on medium flame for 2-3 mins. It will set in 3 mins. I skipped oil completely. 11. Cook on other side. Spread chutney. Spread paneer filling and roll. Slice and serve.
2. For Stuffing Stuffing 5. For stuffing heat 1 tbspn oil in pan. 6. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds 7. Add 1 tsp jeera 8. Add 2 chopped green chilli. 1 inch grated ginger 9. Add 1 choped capsicum and Saute for 2 mins. 10. Add boiled corn and peas 1/2 cup. Saute a lil. You may skip corn peas altogetger. 11. Add 1 tsp salt. 12. Add 1/2 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp coriander powder. 13. Add grated paneer 100 gms. 14. Add chopped coriander. Switch off flame.
3. For Chutney Spread Chutney 1. Grind 100 gms dhania 2. Add 2 green chilli 3. Add 3-4 garlic cloves 4. Add 1 inch ginger 5. 1 lemon juice. 7. 1 tsp roasted jeera powder 8. Sabut kali mirch half spoon 9. Add salt. 10. Add a lil water and grind.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!