Moong Dal Appe
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Appe
- › Sooji - 40 Grams
- › Curd - 20 Grams
- › Moong Dal - 20 Grams
- › Spices - Turmeric, Red Chilli Powder, Salt
- › Refined - 2 Grams
- › Mint Leaves and Curry Leaves
1. Boil moong dal with salt and turmeric.
2. Add boiled moong dal with sooji and curd.
3. Add spices, chopped herbs and mix it well.
4. Add little bit of water to adjust to pouring consistency.
5. Add pinch of baking soda and mix it.
6. Brush the appe pan with oil and pour mixture.
7. Flip it once one side is crisp.
8. Cook it from other side and enjoy with mint chutney😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!