Moong dal and soya chunks Dosai !
• By Gokila Tamilselvan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 329 kcal
Ingredients for Moong dal and soya chunks Dosai !
- › Moong dal - 50 gm
- › Rice - 25 gm
- › Soya chunks - 20 gm
- › Jeera - pinch
- › Garlic -3 cloves
- › Red chilles
- › Salt as required
- › Onions
- › Coriander leaves
1. Soak moong dal and rice together for overnight.
2. Grind moong dal and rice along with jeera, garlic, red chillies and salt to a coarse paste.
3. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 15 minutes and drain and squeeze out the water
4. Pulse the soya chunks in mixer and add this soya chunks to the grinded batter
5. Add chopped onions and coriander leaves. Add water accordingly to adjust the consistency of the batter (shouldn't be too thick or too watery batter)
6. Pour the batter on hot tawa and spread it.
7. Cook in low flame . Cook both sides until you get nice brown colour. Dont flip the dosa until the one side is well done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!