Moong Dal & Soya Cheela
• By Ruchi Shukla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 419 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal & Soya Cheela
- › 50 grms Moong Dal
- › 50 grms Soya chunks
- › 20 grms Curd
- › Fresh Coriander leaves
- › Fresh ginger & garlic
- › Salt to taste
- › Green chilli
- › You can make 5 cheela out of this recipe
1. Soaked moong Dal and soya chunks together in a bowl for atleast 1 hour
2. Blend them together with other ingredients like ginger , garlic , coriander leaves , green chili & salt. Add 1 spoon curd and blend them properly .
3. Blend them until it become paste similar to dosa batter
4. Take a pan put in a very low flame. Brush it with butter or ghee .Spread the batter over the pan and cover it
5. Cook until top part become dry and then flip it over
6. Cook the other side same way . Golden color is the sign that it’s cooked fully.
7. Served with plain curd and some salad of your choice .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!