Moong daal sabji with methi
• By Praful Shirsat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for Moong daal sabji with methi
- › 50 gm moong daal
- › 100 gm methi
- › 1 whole onion
- › 3-4 garlic
- › SPICES such as chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, black pepper
- › half Tomatoes
1. Soak Moong daal for 4-5 hours
2. Heat the pan with oil.
3. Fry green chili, garlic, onion till it becomes brown.
4. Add tomatoes and bit water
5. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper, coriander powder
6. Cook for 5 mins.
7. Add moong dal and methi leaves
8. Cook for 5 mins. Dish is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!