Moong daal palak khichdi / Daal khichdi
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Moong daal palak khichdi / Daal khichdi
- › 1.Moong dal - 35 gm*roasted and soaked at least 15 minutes 2.Rice raw - 50 gram 3.ghee - 5 gm 4.garlic cloves, - 4,5finely chopped 6-palak leafs - 50 gram washed and finely chopped 7) red chili - 1,2 for tadka 8) cumin seeds - 1 tea spoon for tadka 9) haldi, red chili, and salt as per your taste
1. 1) mix roasted daal and rice in a bowl soaked at least 10 min 2)add 4 times of (daal+rice) water in a cooker add daal rice in it 3) add haldi,red chili powder and salt in it 4) add chopped palak 5) now cook it in pressure cooker till 3 vesicles 4)now when you able to open the lid of cooker or till its pressures get cool down 5)heat a tadka pen put ghee in it 6)add garlic, cumin, red chilies wait till it get splattered 7) just put this hot sizzle tadka on. Your khichidi 8) your khichdi is ready to eat..... ♥️🍛
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!