Moong daal dosa
• By Himansh Shourie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 410 kcal
Ingredients for Moong daal dosa
- › Moong dal : 100 gms
- › Low fat paneer : 100 gms
- › Any vegetable of your choice such as carrot, capsicum etc.
- › Rock salt : As per taste
- › Turmeric powder : 1/4 tbps
- › Chilli Powder : 1/2 tbps
1. To make batter Soak moong dal for over night. next day grind it fine with little bit of water
2. To make filling Finely chop all veggies. Put some olive oil in a pan or you can use ghee. Then put all veggies and stir fry them for around 2-3 minutes. Finally add Rock salt, red chilli Powder and turmeric. Finally add some fresh paneer and mix them
3. Making dosa Put a flat pan on stove and pour little bit of olive oil or coconut oil or ghee. Take 1-2 big dallops of your grinded batter and pour it on the pan. Spread it in a circular motion. Flip sides after 1 minute. When it is cooked from both the sides, then add your filling and fold it.
4. Note : I prefer to use coconut oil as it gives that sweet south indian flavour
5. You can have it with traditional coconut chutney or tomato chutney with some sugar free filter coffee
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!