Mixed Veggie-chicken fried rice
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 380 kcal
Ingredients for Mixed Veggie-chicken fried rice
- › Rice- 40gm
- › Butter- 10gm
- › Chicken- 50gm
- › Carrot- 50gm
- › Ginger root- 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
- › Cabbage- 30gm
- › Peas- 20gm
- › Green beans- 30gm
- › Capsicum- 10gm
- › Salt, pepper powder - as per the taste
- › Cardamom- 1
- › Clove- 2-3
1. Boil the basmati rice and strain water and keep it aside.
2. Meanwhile cut the chicken and marinate it with ginger garlic paste. Cook it in a skillet with lid covered until the chicken looses its tenderness. Cool it and shred it into small pieces and keep it aside.
3. Shred the cabbage, boil the peas and strain water out of it and chop all other veggies into small pieces.
4. In the skillet, add butter and cardamom and clove ( for its aroma) , and sauté all the veggies mentioned above (you can ad your own) until it's mild tender.
5. Now, add cooked rice, salt and pepper and mix it well. Pour some water( 70ml), cover the lid, and let it cook on low flame for about 10 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!