Mixed Vegetable Curry (Sabzi)
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 148 kcal
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Curry (Sabzi)
- › 1 Cup Cauliflower Chopped 1 Cup Carrots Chopped 1 Cup Green String Beans chopped 1 Cup Diced Potato 3 TBS Coconut Oil 1 Medium Roma Tomato diced 1 Medium Red onion Sliced 1 tsp ginger paste 1 tsp garlic paste 1 tsp salt 1/4 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp curry powder 1 tsp kalonji (nijella seeds) 1 tsp corriander seeds 1 tsp corriander powder 1 tsp zeera (cumin seeds) 1 tsp hot paprika 1 tsp curry leaves 4 cloves 1/2 tsp kali mirch (black peppercorns) 1 stick cinnamon 1 black cardamon pod Sliced chili to taste Fresh coriander for garnish
1. 1. In a saucepan heat oil 2. Add sliced onions and fry till light golden brown 3. Add ginger and garlic paste and further stir fry 4. Add remaining dry spices to pan and further fry off spices until aromas are released 5. Add diced tomatoes and cook until tomato softens and starts to form gravy (you may add 1/4 cup water if gravy is dry) 6. Slowly cook until tomato reduces and oil seperates from gravey 7. Add your vegetables, stir fry for 2 mins and cover with lid and simmer 8. Cook for a further 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked (do not overcook) 9. Garnish with fresh coriander
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!