• By Kankana Borah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for Mixed Veg
- › Pumkin200gms Chayote 150 gms Broccoli- 100gms peas-50gms potatoes (if it fits)- adjust according to your macros cabbage-100gms Oil- 15gms Dried Chilli- 2-3 pieces Jeera (sabud)- 1/2tsp ginger garlic paste- 1tsp onion- 50-70gms Turmeric- 1/2tsp chicken masala- 1/2tsp Salt- According to your taste
1. Cut Pumkin, Chayote, Cabbage, potatoes (optional) in big cubes and boil in a pressure cooker till 2 whistle Cut broccoli separately and boil in separate pan along with peas. Boil till it becomes lil soft Once done, Heat oil in a pan, Add Sabud jeera and dried chilli Add onions and fry till brown Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric and fry until raw smell goes Add Chicken Masala and Salt Then add boiled broccoli and peas and stir well.. Ensure it doesn't break. stir for half a min Add boiled pumkin, Chayote, cabbage, potatoes(optional) and mix well. Add Green chillies and check salt. Your mix Veg is done ☑️ Note- Pumpkin is necessary as it makes this dish tasty 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!