Mix Veggies with Paneer and Chapati
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 692 kcal
Ingredients for Mix Veggies with Paneer and Chapati
- › Paneer 100 gm
- › Mushroom 50 gm
- › Green peas 25 gm
- › onion 1 medium
- › tomato 1 medium
- › ginger garlic paste 1 table spoon
- › ghee/oil 10 gm
- › salt,red chilli powder,turmeric,corainder powder,Kashmiri mirch powder & garam masala.
- › green chilli 2
- › Atta 80 gm
- › potato 50 gm
- › carrot 50gm
1. Add ghee to a cooker followed by finely chopped onions and cook until golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and cook until it starts leaving oil Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 10 mins
3. Add spices mentioned above and cook Add potato,carrot,mushroom and peas and cook for 5 min
4. Add 2 small cup water and cook for 2 whistle at high flame and 1 whistle on low flame
5. Add paneer and cook for 2 mins without the lid. Garnish with corainder
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!