Mix Veggies In Hot Garlic sauce
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 172 kcal
Ingredients for Mix Veggies In Hot Garlic sauce
- › Carrot 50g
- › Cauliflower 50g
- › Beans 50g
- › Mushroom 50g
- › Bell peppers 50g
- › Onion 50g
- › Groundnut oil 5g
- › Corn Flour 5g
- › Soya Sauce 5g
- › Gingelly oil 2g
- › Red Jalapeño
- › Garlic
- › Dry red chili
- › Sweetener
- › Salt
- › ACV
- › Lemon juice
- › Spring onion
1. To make hot sauce boil Red jalapeño and garlic. Put it blender add ACV, lemon juice, salt and sweetener as per taste and blend them together. With help of a sieve strain the sauce. (If you don’t find jalapeños you use red dry chilies.) Keep it aside.
2. In a wok heat groundnut oil, add garlic and sauté till golden brown then add dry red chilies but deseed them before adding.
3. Now add cauliflower, carrot and mushroom and sauté for a minute or so. Then add soya sauce, hot sauce mix it with vegetables and sauté for couple of minutes. At this stage add water and salt and bring it to boil. Once it start boiling add beans, onion and bell peppers and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl take corn flour and add 4 to 5 tablespoon of water and mix it. Then add corn flour slurry and adjust the consistency.
5. Switch off the flame and serve it hot in a serving bowl and garnish with gingelly oil and spring onion.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!