Mix vegetables Paneer stir fry
• By Deepti K P
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 114 kcal
Ingredients for Mix vegetables Paneer stir fry
- › 25gm Zucchini
- › 25gm Capsicum
- › 50gm cabbage
- › Onion
- › Garlic
- › 50gm Paneer
- › Spices like mustard, cumin, asafoetida, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala/Maggi magic masala.
- › 5 gm ghee
1. Steps to make vegetables Paneer stir fry 1. Wash and chop zucchini, capsicum, cabbage or any other veggies of your choice along with onions and garlic. 2. In a pan add 5gm ghee and heat it. Follow it by adding mustard, cumin. Once mustard and cumin splutter add asafoetida, garlic. Wait till the garlic turns a bit brown. Add the onions and sauté till it becomes translucent. Then add turmeric, chilli powder and mix it. 3. Add the veggies one by one, add salt and fry them in the tempering till they get a nice char. In the end add paneer and roast it till gets nice char as well. Lastly add the garam masala/maggi magic masala and mix it. Savour it with chapatis/rice.
2. Tips: 1. The stir fry comes out nice when prepared in a cast iron pan/wok. 2. Always add the veggies which have more water content first and roast them till the water evaporates. 3. Cabbage gives you more satiation and hence it’s more in my recipe you can alter the veggies quantity according to your liking.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!