Mix vegetables Handvo
• By Renuka Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 442 kcal
Ingredients for Mix vegetables Handvo
- › Mix Dal - 40gm Uncooked rice -50gm Oil - 10 gm Fresh vegetables - Bittr guard, carrot, Coriender
1. 1. Soak mix daal and rice separately overnight
2. 2. Grind the soaked daal and rice together. Add in grated vegetables, finely chopped methi/spinach and coriender along with green chillies, jeera powder and salt
3. 3. Add water if required to make it to idli batter consistency.
4. 4. Right before adding the batter to pan, add 1/4th tsp of eno fruit salt. The batter becomes fluffy.
5. 5. In a pan, Pour oil. Add mustard andn jeera. Add curry leaves. You can add seasam seeds if it fits in your macros. Pour batter in pan. cover the lid and cook for about 2-3 minutes
6. 6. Remove the lid. apply little oil on top and flip the handvo. let all cook for a while.
7. 7. serve it hot along with green chutney or tomato ketchup as per your choice n macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!