mix vegetable poha (pauva)
• By Payal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 185 kcal
Ingredients for mix vegetable poha (pauva)
- › 60 gm yellow onion finely chopped
- › 40 gm green peas
- › 35 gm poha
- › 4 gm coconut oil
- › half teaspoon mustard seeds
- › half teaspoon cumin seeds (optional)
- › pinch of turmeric powder
- › 1 medium size green chilly finely chopped
- › 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- › kadhi patta (mitho limdo)
1. wash poha with water and drain watee out. Let it seat while you heat 4 gm coconut oil in pan. once heated add mustard seeds. once mustard seeds start to splutter add kadhi patta, cumin seeds, green chillies and cloves. to that add chopped onions and let it cook until golden brown. add green peas, turmeric powder and soaked poha and mix well. let it cook for couple of minutes. Sprinkle little water if feels dry and it's ready to serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!