Mix Veg ( South Indian) with Soy Chapati
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 408 kcal
Ingredients for Mix Veg ( South Indian) with Soy Chapati
- › Sambhar Vegetables kit ( you can use as per availability)
- › 10 g coconut
- › Curry leaves
- › Whole spices
- › Sambhar masala
- › Spices
- › 10 g curd
- › Salt
- › Garam masala
- › For Soy Parantha - 50 g soy chunks
- › 70 g wheat flour
- › Salt
- › Water
- › 25 g Ghee
1. For Mix Vegetables- chop vegetables
2. In a heated pan , add ghee , Mustard seeds , whole spices, curry leaves.
3. Add veggies, salt , spices and cover the lid for 5 mins.
4. Add Grated coconut , curd , sambhar masala.
5. Mix it well.
6. Cook until it’s done.
7. For Soya Paratha- grind soya in a mixer.
8. Mix it with wheat flour , add ajwain salt.
9. Prepare a dough using water.
10. Now roll balls and prepare paratha.
11. Serve Hot with South Indian mix Veggies.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!