Mix Veg Soup
• By Anurag Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 325 kcal
Ingredients for Mix Veg Soup
- › Onion 150 gm
- › Tomato 200 gm
- › Carrot 200 gm
- › Beet Root 150 gm
- › Spinach 300 gm
- › Ghee 5 gm
- › Garam Masala, Black Pepper, Salt
1. Take a cooker and add some ghee to it.
2. Add some cumin.
3. Put all the veggies and saute for 2 mins.
4. Add a glass of water. Add some garam masala.
5. Pressure Cook for 2 whistles.
6. Take a blender/mixer and blend the pressure cooked veggies.
7. If you want thick soup, don't strain it. Blend well though and add more water if needed.
8. Or Take a strainer and strain the liquid. Add more water if needed.
9. Pour in a cup. Sprinkle some black pepper.
10. Your vegetable soup is ready.
11. This will make at least 4-5 cups soup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!