• By Pratyush Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 508 kcal
Ingredients for Mix Chila
- › Mung (sprouted)- 50g
- › Mung daal (soaked) - 50g
- › Chana Daal (soaked) - 15g
- › Rice (soaked) - 10g
- › Oil (any) - 10g
- › salt
- › red chilli powder
1. Soak mung, mung daal, chana daal and rice for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Put mung daal, mung , chana daal and rice into a mixer jar with a cup of water and grind it into a consistent paste.
3. Add salt and red chilli powder according to taste and mix it.
4. Pour a little oil on the pan and spread it. Then, pour the mix we have prepared into the pan like we do while making dosa.
5. cook it on both sides untill golden brown and Enjoy along with any chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!