Mishti Doi ( Sweet Yogurt)
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Mishti Doi ( Sweet Yogurt)
- › Milk 200ml
- › Yogurt 50g
- › Sugar 20g
- › Sweetener
1. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat milk. When it starts to boil, add sweetener and reduce the heat to medium-low and continue boiling stirring sometimes until it reduces. Keep it aside.
2. In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, heat 20g sugar. Quickly reduce the temperature to medium-low and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes stirring continuously, until it melts and starts to caramelize.
3. Add the caramelized sugar to the milk and give a gently stir to mix it well.
4. When it’s warm not hot add plain greek yogurt. Mix it thoroughly.
5. Put the mixture in a bowl and let it set for 4 to 5 hours better make it a day before so it’s properly set. Transfer it to a refrigerator and chill it for about 3 to 4 hours. Serve chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!