Mint Chicken Curry
• By Sudha Rout
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for Mint Chicken Curry
- › 200 gms chicken
- › 1 onion
- › 2 tamatoes
- › 1 garlic clove
- › 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- › 10 gms mint leaves
- › 1 tsp coriander powder
- › 2 tsp olive oil
- › 1 piece green chilly
- › 1 tsp chicken masala
- › 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1. 1. Take the chicken and cut into small pieces. Add salt and turmeric. 2. Heat the oil in the kadai or wok and fry the chopped onion, garlic, ginger paste, green chilly, sliced tamato, mint leaves until the tamatoes are cooked. 3. Let it cool and grind it. 4. Now heat your pressure cooker and add 1 tsp olive oil, add the paste and saute it for 2 to 3 mins and now add the chicken, add chicken masala, coriander powder, cinnamon powder, salt ony if u need, add turmeric only if u need, add chilly powder only if u need, add water as per your need and close the cooker and wait for 2 whistles. 5. Now its ready to serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!