Minced Chicken Pasta
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 381 kcal
Ingredients for Minced Chicken Pasta
- › 100 gm Minced Chicken Breast
- › 50 gm Pasta
- › 100 gm Tomato puree ~ ( 2 whole)
- › 40 gm Onion
- › 40 gm Mushrooms
- › 40 gm Spinach
- › Oregano, chilly powder , salt
- › 1 tsp minced garlic
- › 5 gm oil
1. In a pressure cooker or insta pot add in oil and place on a low flame. Add in chopped onions and garlic saute slightly till done.
2. Next add in mushrooms, chicken , spinach mix and saute for 4 mins. As we are using minced meat it does not need a lot of time to cook.
3. Now add in the pureed tomato from a blender to the mixture along with dry spices mix and cook till you see the tomato puree has reduced.
4. At this stage add in pasta and approx 350 -450 ml of water depending on the consistency of the sauce you like.
5. Now close the lid and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
6. Let the pressure release transfer to a bowl. Garnish with fresh basil and parsley enjoy.
7. Have skipped cheese in it. You can add some parmesan cheese if available in your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!