Minced chicken in white wine sauce
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 460 kcal
Ingredients for Minced chicken in white wine sauce
- › Boneless Chicken 250 gms
- › White Sauce 15 gms
- › Butter 10 gms
- › Oil 5 gms
- › Garlic 10 gms
- › Continental Dry herbs 5 gms
- › Boiled low carb vegetables 200 gms
- › White wine 10 fms
- › Salt, pepper, chilli flakes to enhance taste
1. Add butter and oil in a hot pan.
2. Add the minced chicken and blast cook for a minute or so and remove it aside.
3. On the same pan, add garlic and sauté for a minute.
4. Now add white sauce, followed by herbs, salt, pepper and chilli flakes for taste.
5. Once you see oil oozing out from the sauce, add the chicken and allow the chicken to cook further.
6. Add boiling hot water to maintain consistency.
7. Just before removing, add a tablespoon of white wine to bring in the aroma. This is optional.
8. Consume along with boiled vegetables that are colourful and low on carbs and rich in fibre.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!