Minced Chicken in Marinara sauce
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Minced Chicken in Marinara sauce
- › Chicken boneless - 150gm
- › Tomatoes - 200gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › garlic - 5gm
- › Red pepper flakes - 1 tsp
- › Artificial sweetener - 1 to 2 tablets
- › red chilly powder- 1tsp
- › cumin powder- 0.5tsp
- › salt - as per the taste
- › olive oil - 10gm
1. Cut the chicken into pieces and mince it in the mixer.
2. In a nonstick pan, add the chicken and little water and roast it until it's thoroughly cooked and keep aside.
3. Now, make a paste out of tomoto, onion, ginger and garlic in a mixer.
4. In a skillet, add oil and heat it slightly, thereafter add the above paste and all dry spices mentioned. Also add the sweetener. Let it cook until it becomes soft and oil starts leaving.
5. Now, add the cooked minced chicken and mix well. Add oregano and thyme.
6. Serve hot with chapati/Naan. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!