Minced Chicken Balls
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 647 kcal
Ingredients for Minced Chicken Balls
- › Chicken breast minced 200g
- › Egg 1
- › Millet flour 10g
- › Oats 45g
- › Olive Oil 5ml
- › Basil
- › Red chilli flakes
- › Salt
- › Pepper
1. Mix minced chicken with olive oil, basil, chilli flakes, pepper and salt. Add millet flour and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Beat one egg with salt and pepper.
3. Spread oats in a plate.
4. Roll the chicken mince into balls.
5. Preheat airfryer at 200°C for 5mins.
6. Dip each chicken ball into egg mix and roll over oats and place them in airfryer.
7. Air fry at 200°C for 10-15 mins until crisp.
8. Serve with Tzatziki dip (Greek yogurt dip) or any other dip within your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!