• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 100 kcal
Ingredients for Millet Cookies
- › Foxtail Millet flour 80g
- › Wheat flour 80g
- › Amul Unsalted butter 60g
- › Milk 60ml (~4 tbsp)
- › Erythyritol
- › Stevia as per your taste
- › Salt (optional)
1. Mix both the flours. Add soft butter at RT.
2. Mix with hand by slowly adding milk. Don't add milk at one go! The dough shouldn't be too sticky or watery.
3. Keep aside for 10mins.
4. Roll the dough into balls and press them with hand into cookie shape...you can chose to press a small bowl to cut a perfect shape.
5. Make sure you measure each cookie dough to be 30g. You can easily calculate your macros based on how many you eat.
6. Place a baking sheet in airfryer pan and place the cookies.
7. Bake at 200°C for 15-20mins.
8. Check inbetween and turn them and also see that they don't burn.
9. Once done, take them out cook on a wire rack.
10. Have one cookie guilt free at tea time.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!