• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for Millet Bisbellabath
- › Foxtail Millet 50g (washed and soaked for 10min)
- › Carrot 50g
- › Shallots 20g
- › Toor Dhal 30g (cook it and mash before use)
- › Ghee 10ml
- › Fresh grated coconut 5g
- › Tamarind paste 5g
- › Salt
- › Red Chilli powder
- › Garam masala
- › Sambar powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › curry leaves
1. In Magic Pot (you can use the small pressure cooker), Add shallots, carrots,.millets, dhal, dry roasted grated fresh coconut, all spices, curry leaves and ghee.
2. Add 2 cups of water and cook on high for 8 whistles/9 mins.
3. Switch off and let the pressure settle.
4. Open and mix well.
5. Add 1cup cold water and mix again.
6. Adding cold water retains the consistency.
7. This recipe made using OPOS method in MagicPot.
8. P.S. Use rice in place of millets but check your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!