Millet-Banana muffin cake
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 176 kcal
Ingredients for Millet-Banana muffin cake
- › Millet flour 40g
- › Wheat flour 50g
- › 1 ripe banana (~100g)
- › Olive oil 30ml
- › Raisins 7g
- › Stevia
- › Baking powder 2 spatula
- › Baking soda 1 spatula
- › Cinnamon powder (optional)
1. Mash the banana or blend the banana into puree.
2. Take into a bowl and add stevia. Mix well.
3. Add olive oil and whisk well.
4. In a separate bowl, sieve both millet and wheat flours along with baking powder and baking soda.
5. Add cinnamon powder and mix flours.
6. Slowly add small portions of flour into banana mixture and mix well. Continue until all flour is added.
7. At this step, if the batter is too sticky or thick add water as need slowly and make it to cake batter consistency.
8. Add raisins and mix.
9. Pour into bigger muffin silicon mould.
10. Bake in airfryer @200°C for 20-25mins. Check inbetween.
11. Do the usual check if it's cooked by inserting a tooth pick.
12. Let it cool before making pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!