Milk cake recipe (kalakand)
• By sarita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:15 Minutes 27 kcal
Ingredients for Milk cake recipe (kalakand)
- › Full cream milk- 1ltr
- › Sugar -50gm
- › ghee-3-4 drop just for greesing
- › pista-2gm for garnishing (optional)
- › lemon- 1and half juice
1. Take a kadhai add milk in it and boiled on medium flame.
2. Boiled milk untill milk one third of it quantity.
3. Now take a bowl squeeze lemon in it
4. Add 3-4spoons of water in lemon juice.
5. Now add 1 spoon of lemon juice in boil milk and stir.
6. Boil milk for 5 mints and now again add lemon juice in it.
7. these processes can be done 3-4 times.
8. Now you can see the milk turn curdle form.
9. Now add sugar in it and stir continuously.
10. after 15 mints you can see the mixture of milk turn thick.
11. now take a plate greese with ghee.
12. pour the mixture in it and cover with another plate and cover with towel.
13. after some hour when the mixture cool down cut small pieces .
14. garnish with pista.
15. cool all milk cake pieced in fridge and eat with tea and as per your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!