midnight oats in almond milk
• By Ankita Dahiya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:2 Minutes 193 kcal
Ingredients for midnight oats in almond milk
- › Oats
- › Almonds
- › Blueberries
- › Honey
1. First start with soaking almonds overnight and blending them with water in the morning. This gives you almond milk. Now you can store it in the refrigerator for 2 days. So, soak one scoop oats overnight in 1 glass almond milk and add honey to it (as per taste). In the morning, add blueberries and banana or any fruit you like. That’s all!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!