MEXICAN STYLE RICE #FITTRMasterchef3
• By Nilisha Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 181 kcal
Ingredients for MEXICAN STYLE RICE #FITTRMasterchef3
- › 40 gms basmati rice , rinse and soaked 5 gms olive oil 1 onion chopped 1/2 tsp cumin seeds 20 gms sweet corn (i didnt added ) 10 gms jalapeño (didn't added ) 20 gms yellow bell peppers chopped 20 gms red bell peppers chopped 20 gms capsicum chopped 1-2 garlic cloves minced 2-3 tomatoes boiled and pureed 1/2 tp lime juice coriander leaves chopped salt & pepper powder to taste
1. 1. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium flame. Once hot add chopped onion and cook for a minute. Add Jalapeno if adding and cook for another one minute. 2. Add chopped garlic, bell peppers, capsicum and cook for 1-2 min. 3. Now add cumin seeds, corn and cook on high heat. 4. Add soaked rice and saute for 2-3 minutes. 5. Now add pureed tomatoes, lemon juice,water or vegetable stock, salt , pepper powder and cook till rice turns soft and done. 6. As done switch off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!