Methi roti/Fenugreek roti
• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 129 kcal
Ingredients for Methi roti/Fenugreek roti
- › 100 gm methi leaves
- › 200gm wheat flour
- › 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- › 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds
- › 50gm curd
- › 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- › 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
- › 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- › 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- › salt
1. Mix all the ingredients and add little water as required. Knead the dough until it is pliable.
2. Set aside for 15-20 mins.
3. Divide the dough into six equal-sized balls and prepare either roti or parathas
4. Enjoy with any curry or curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!