• By Neha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 452 kcal
Ingredients for methi pancake
- › green methi
- › 3 tbps oats powder
- › 2 tbps besan
- › 1 small onion
- › 1 small capsicum
- › green chilli
- › garlic
- › ginger
- › salt
- › ghee
- › turmeric
- › cuming seeds
1. Chop fresh green methi leaves, green chili, 1 small onion and green capsicum.
2. Take 3tbps oats powder and 2 tbps besan add pinch of turmeric , salt to taste, and 1/2 tps cumin seeds.
3. Make fresh ginger & garlic paste.
4. Mix all the ingredients and add water to make paste. Consistency of the paste must be Lil thick not much watery.
5. Heat non stick Pan and brush some ghee. Now spread the mixture and cover with lid. now cook for some time and then turn back. plz keep flame at medium. after 2-3 mints your pancake is ready to eat. serve hot with some green chutney and enjoy your meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!