• By Jayashree Rath
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 459 kcal
Ingredients for Methi Murgh
- › Chicken
- › Methi Leaves
- › Cashew Paste
- › Curd
- › Onion
- › Tomato
- › Green chilli
- › Oil
- › Masalas
1. Marinate 200 gm chicken with some chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Sauté onion slices and once it’s turns light brown grind it (once onion gets cool) along with green chilli, tomato and one spoon curd. Pour some oil in pan and sauté methi leaves and once it is semi cooked keep it aside. Now pour oil and ginger garlic paste in the pan and then pour the masala paste, let it cook and put chilli powder and coriander powder and salt as per taste. Once the masala is cooked put marinated chicken and let it cook. At the end put garam masala, semi cooked methi leaves and cashew paste and cover it cook. Methi Murgh is ready to be served with garam garam roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!