• By Kimaya Kamat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Methi chicken
- › Chicken thighs 200 gms
- › Ghee 10 gms
- › Curd 40 gms
- › Methi leaves chopped 2 bunches
- › Cumin seeds
- › Cinnamon 1 stick
- › Cardamom 3 cloves
- › Methi seeds 1/2 tsp
- › Garam masala/malvani masaa
- › Salt
- › Chopped onions 150 grams
1. Soak the methi leaves in warm water for about half hour so they lose some of that bitter taste
2. Marinate chicken with chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, curd, salt, red chili powder, Malvani masala and keep aside for 2 hours if not in a hurry
3. In a pan, heat half the ghee and let some fenugreek seeds sputter and brown. Discard the seeds once they brown. They infuse good flavor to the ghee.
4. Add in the remaining ghee and let cumin seeds, cardamom, and cinnamon fry.
5. Add in the marinated chicken and mix it well.
6. Once the chicken is fried and is almost half cooked, add in the methi leaves.
7. Adjust the salt and malvani/garam masala as per taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!