• By Shashank jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 254 kcal
Ingredients for Meethi Boondi
- › Besan 20 Grams
- › Ghee 15 Grams
- › Stevia to Make Sugar Syrup
- › Water
- › 5 Almonds for Garnishing
1. Heat Ghee in a Kadhai.
2. Make a flowy consistency dough by adding water in Besan
3. Pour the dough on a Kadookas so as to form small droplets of the besan dough, keeping this over the kadhai.
4. Fry till golden Brown.
5. Make Sugar Syrup using Stevia. Bring it to few boils and keep it aside to Cool down.
6. Add the boondi into the Syrup, leave it in for few seconds and transfer into a Bowl, garnish with crushed Almonds.
7. Enjoy 😋😋😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!