Mediterranean Recipes for Weight loss
• By Salman Ahmad
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 990 kcal
Ingredients for Mediterranean Recipes for Weight loss
- › 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- › 1/2 cup olive oil
- › 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- › 4 (3 ounce) fillets salmon
- › 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- › 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
1. Mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Arrange the salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish. Rub garlic onto the fillets, then pour the vinegar and oil over them, turning once to coat. Season with cilantro, basil, and garlic salt. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes. Preheat your oven's broiler. Place the salmon about 6 inches from the heat source, and broil for 15 minutes, turning once, or until browned on both sides and easily flaked with a fork. Brush occasionally with the sauce from the pan.
2. PREPARATION time 10 mins
3. cook time 15 mins
4. Ready in 25 mins
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!