Mediterranean Chickpea & Feta Salad
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for Mediterranean Chickpea & Feta Salad
- › Chickpeas: 40 gm
- › Feta cheese: 20 gm
- › Olive oil: 10 gm
- › Lemon juice: 5 ml
- › Salad leaves, any: 50 gm
1. 1. Soak the chickpeas overnight and pressure cook them for 10 mins on high flame and 20 mins on low flame.
2. 2. Crumble feta over drained chickpeas and add washed salad leaves.
3. 3. To make salad dressing, take olive oil, lemon juice and season with salt & pepper. Whisk it thoroughly and pour over the chickpeas.
4. 4. Serve cold.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!