Meal Prep - Chicken Curry
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 990 kcal
Ingredients for Meal Prep - Chicken Curry
- › Chicken Breast - 450 g Onion - 200 g Tomato - 300g Curd - 40 g Oil -30 g Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp Green chilli - 2
- › Spices ( whole) : Black cardamom -1 Green cardamoms -2 Cloves 3 Black pepper 5 Bay leaves - 3 ( small) Cinnamon ~ 1 inch Cumin seeds - 1 tsp Garam masala -1.5 tsp
- › Spices ( powdered) Turmeric - 1.5 Tsp Black pepper - 1/4 tsp Coriander - 1.5 Tsp Asafoetida- 1/8 tsp Salt as per taste
1. Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, turmeric and curd. Refrigerate it overnight
2. In a pan heat oil and add all the whole spices to it. Cook it for a min and add finely chopped onions. When onions becomes translucent, add ginger garlic paste to it. Cook everything together until raw smell from ginger garlic paste is gone. Add turmeric and salt to it. Mix it well and cook it for 40-60 sec on low heat . Add coriander powder and add green chillies ( powdered red chilli can also be added at this step). Mix well and cook it for another 40-60 sec at low heat . At coarsely pureed tomato and cook it for 5-6 min (with a lid on)until tomatoes are completely cooked. Add marinated chicken to it and cook for everything together for 10-12 min at low-medium flame until chicken is properly cooked.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!