Maxican Fried Rice
• By Renuka Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 439 kcal
Ingredients for Maxican Fried Rice
- › Rice – 50gm Small Rajma – 35gm Veggies -100gm Oil – 10gm as per your macros Optional – Paneer/Chicken if you wish to give it a Protein twist
1. 1. Cook Rice separately. I generally cook measured rice for family and take out my portion by doing a lil maths 😊
2. 2. Soak Rajma for 6hrs and cook it well before use.
3. 3. Heat the pan. Add oil. Once the oil is hot, stir fry the veggies. You can use the veggies of your choice. Avoid avocado as its high in calories n fats. I like colored capsicums, onion. Let veggies be little crunchy and not completely cooked.
4. 4. little tomato gravy, Mexican spices. If have it available, add 0 cal Chipotle sauce. It enhances the taste.
5. 5. To this add cooked rajma beans. Mix well. If you want to add Paneer/chicken, Add at this point. Let it cook for couple of minutes. Add salt as per taste
6. 6. lastly add cooked rice to this. Mix well. Add green onions for décor. Serve Hot!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!