Matcha Panna Cotta
• By Shanmuha Srinivasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
04:10 Minutes 782 kcal
Ingredients for Matcha Panna Cotta
- › Heavy cream 1 cup
- › Agar agar 2tsp
- › Matcha powder 1tsp
- › Sugar replacement as your wish
- › Salt a pinch
- › Dark chocolate as your wish I used 90% Lindt chocolate bar.
- › Vanilla essence 3 drops
1. ——-> In a cup add the agar agar powder and add little hot water to mix and let it dissolve. ——>Heat up the heavy cream and add sugar replacement and then once it’s solved add agar agar powder mix and Vanilla essence. ——-> Keep little vanilla mixed heavy cream in fridge to set. ——-> Now add matcha powder and stir till the mix is dissolved with heavy cream. ——> let it sit in fridge for 4-5 hrs. ——> once cooled take it and place vanilla Panna Cotta in round shape and shave some dark chocolate on top of it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!