• By Kankana Borah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 679 kcal
Ingredients for Matar Paneer
- › paneer 150 gms oil: 10gms mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp dried chilli- 2 Matar (peas) 100-120 gms tomato -1 (approx 80-100gms) onion-2 (approx 150gms) ginger garlic paste- 1tsp turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp salt- according to taste jeera powder- 1/2 tsp ma***i masala magic- 1/2 tsp
1. boil 1 tomato and 1 onion and make a puree out of it
2. in a separate pan add oil and once oil is hot add dried chilli and mustard seeds
3. Then add 1 finely chopped onion and stir well until brown then add Ginger Garlic paste and stir until cooked and raw smell goes then add Turmeric, jeera power, M masala magic powder and stir well. (keep it on low flame) then add paneer cubes and peas (matar) and stir for 1 min then add tomato onion boiled puree and mix. Close the lid and let it get cooked. add hot water if necessary. Check salt and ITS DONE ❤️👻
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!