Matar mushroom Paneer
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 292 kcal
Ingredients for Matar mushroom Paneer
- › 1. Paneer 100 gm
- › 2. Peas 100 gm
- › 3. Mushroom 100 gm
- › 4. Onion 1 whole
- › 5 Tomato 1 whole
- › 6 Cumin seeds, ginger garlic chilli paste, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder
- › 7 Ghee 10 gm
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Add cumin and allow to splutter. Fry onions and chili until golden. Add ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw flavors go away. Next put in the tomatoes with salt and fry until mushy. Add garam masala and chili powder. Saute until the mix leaves the sides. Then add peas and mushrooms along with a dash of turmeric. Fry for 4 to 5 mins on a medium heat. Cover and cook on a low flame until done. Stir in between if needed. When the mushrooms wilt, taste and add more salt if needed. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve matar mushroom with rice or chapathi.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!