• By Divya Kathuria
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 217 kcal
Ingredients for matar kulcha
- › Matar (dried wheat peas)- 35 GMs Kulcha - 1 piece Dry spices- Matar masala, jeera powder, Aamchoor powder, chaat masala, salt Butter - 2 GMs
1. Step 1: soak matar overnight. Step 2: pressure cook with salt for 4-5 whistles. Step 3: once done, add the dry spices. Stir to combine nicely. You may also mash for the desired consistency. Step 4: Allow it to simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes to absorb the flavour of spices. Step 5: garnish it with coriander and chopped onions (not done here though) And serve hot with nicely buttered kulcha.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!