Matar chicken dry
• By Radhika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 217 kcal
Ingredients for Matar chicken dry
- › minced chicken-100 gms
- › fresh peas -40 gms
- › ginger garlic paste
- › ghee/ butter- 5 ml
- › onion and tomato-100 gms
- › chilli powder, turmeric powder,salt(as desired)
- › jeera -1/2 tbsp. small piece bay leaf
1. pour ghee into a kadai/pan.
2. add jeera, bay leaf, diced onions, Saute onions well
3. add ginger garlic paste.
4. add tomatoes,cook till they bind together.
5. add dry spice powders.
6. add peas and minced chiken.mix well. add salt.
7. pour a little water, cover the utensil and cook for 8-10 mins.
8. once cooked, check for desired consistency and garnish with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!