Masoor Ki Dal
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 521 kcal
Ingredients for Masoor Ki Dal
- › Masoor Dal-100 gms
- › Cloves - 2.5 gms
- › Ghee- 10 gms
- › Ginger chopped- 5 gms
- › Onion chopped- 100 gms
- › Green chillies chopped - 10 gms
- › Garam Masala - 5 gms
- › Garlic chopped- 5 gms
- › Cardamom- 5.8 gms
1. Wash Dal with clean water and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a sauce pan. Add laung, illiachee and dalchini. Fry till brownish.
3. Add onion. Fry for a minute. Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and garam masala and fry on low heat for 3-4 minutes. Add dal.
4. Cook for a minute while stirring all the time.Add salt and a cup of water. Bring it to boil and reduce the heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes or untill the dal thickens. Remove from heat.
5. Pour into a serving dish. Sprinkle lemon juice and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!