Masoor Dal Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Masoor Dal Rice
- › Dal 50 gm
- › Rice 60 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Onion 1 quarter piece
- › Jeera 1 tea spoon
- › Heeng .5 tea spoon
- › Redchilli powder,turmeric,corainder powder 1 tea spoon
- › tomato half medium
- › Garlic cloves 4
1. Boil Dal in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles.
2. Prepare tadka Add Ghee to a pan Add heeng and jeera followed by finely chooped onion and cook until brown Add crushed garlic and cook for a minute. Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook for another 5 mins. Add tadka to the dal and cook for 5 mins
3. Serve with Steamed Rice and choice of veggies.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!