Masala whole wheat pasta
• By Dolly V
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 203 kcal
Ingredients for Masala whole wheat pasta
- › Whole wheat pasta
- › Onions
- › Veggies of your choice
- › Turmeric Powder
- › Coriander seeds powder
- › Red chilli powder
- › Salt
- › Garlic
- › Oil
- › Cumin seeds
1. Heat oil in a vessel. Add the cumin seeds and garlic. To this, add in chopped onions. Let this cook for 3 minutes.
2. Put in the veggies. Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder and salt to the veggies. Saute this for a while. (Make sure you add enough salt for the pasta too.)
3. Add water and pasta to the mixture. Make sure the water drowns the pasta. Put on a lid and cook the pasta till it is soft or al dénte(the choice is yours).
4. Garnish with chopped coriander and the masala pasta is done!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!